0



DIY | **PLEASE READ BELOW**First – Thank you for all of you who’ve left me such great, sweet, and positive comments on this video. You guys are the ones I make these videos – Comments for this video have been disabled for the following reasons: there have been SO MANY people saying «you’re annoying», «you talk slow», «talk too much», «you’re an idiot», «stupid idea», «you wasted so much of my time with this video», «blah blah blah» to the point where every other negative comment was no longer original, and it was just a ton of angry people (that must hate life and kick kittens for fun) repeating something that others had already typed before them. If you’re going to be a TROLL, at least try to be original at it. I mean, it’s sad when you suck at being a TROLL. Listen, it’s not because I can’t handle trust me, I can. But I am (and will always be) a firm believer in the saying «if you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything at all». CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM is ALWAYS welcomed by but if you have nothing constructive, or intelligent to say, I don’t want to waste my time reading it. Trust – NO ONE «wasted your time»… YOU wasted your own time by watching this from beginning to end. If you are watching this video, and have any questions on the process or products I used in the video, please feel free to email me your questions. I always respond to emails. (Email address listed down below).You don’t have to buy an expensive palette just to hold pans of lipstick (or any other panned beauty item)… Save some space in your vanity drawer by melting down all of your fave lippies! Items you will need:Your lipsticks to melt down of courseCandle/lighter or matchesBlade (Knife, exacto, or even floss!)Oversized metal spoon15mm or 26mm Aluminum or Tin PansStrip or sheet of magnets (best if they have adhesive on one side already)A metal pencil case Under $10 to make a lip palette(of course this does not include the cost of your lipsticks)Here are some links to find some of the items if you don’t already have these lying around)Pans from TKB or (25 for $) (8 for $)Magnet Sheets: Tape (thicker than sheets): | Video tube



DIY | How To: Save Space, Melt Your Lipsticks! (DIY Lip Palette) | Video tube

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

 
Top