0



DIY | Hope you enjoyed this BuyorDIY Episode!Let me know if you want to see more!xoxo,BethWanna win the supplies to make this Beach Bag? Here’s how!-Give this video a thumbs up- Leave a comment telling me YOUR Beach bag essentials!Wanna win the two beach bags that I made? Here’s how!- Re create this DIY and send me a picture to twitter or instagramwith the hash tag #BuyorDIY** You must be subscribed to my channel and follow me on Twitter, Instagram, and Keek to enter!**I will pick two random winners and announce them on twitter and Facebook!Instagram: BethanynoelmKeek: BethanyMotaMy Twitter!- Facebook!- Other channel!:: I purchased everything with my own money and all opinionsare mineeeee! :) | Video tube



DIY | DIY Beach Bags + What"s in my Beach bag! (BuyorDIY) | Video tube

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

 
Top