0



DIY | This is a very popular DIY beauty tip in Asia. Soaking your face with cotton mask will help nourish and condition your skin. I recommend doing this on a daily basis at night. After I shower and brush my teeth, I wear this mask for around 10 minutes while watching tv, checking emails or just relaxing. Dedicated a few extra minutes to your skin and you’ll see how amazing it’s going to look :) Instead of spending money on pre-soaked cotton masks, I’m showing you guys 3 different options. 1) using a pre mixed skin conditioner. 2) I show you how to make your own skin conditioner solution using moisturizer and water. 3) I show how you can use am instant mask in lotion like SK-II. Regardless, the first 2 options are not only easy but friendly on the wallet. This tutorial is affordable and easy. Step by step blog post , like, share and more: Subscribe! My Twitter: My Facebook: My Instagram: My Blog: by Amy Kuney»Simple Things» Cellumination Mask-in video is non sponsored | Video tube



DIY | DIY Cotton Mask | Video tube

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

 
Top