0



DIY | Dani Noe MERCH: HAVE CHANGED MY TWITTER USERNAME TO DUE TO THE FACT I HAVE 3 Youtube channels! If you were following me on @MacAngel03 you dont have to cause I just changed my not accounts! I wanted something that would work for all three! Hope you guys can understand! Don’t forget to follow me! Products I used: Black Shoes (Urban Outfitters) $15Sponge (Michaels) $ Sponge/Paintbrush set (Michaels) $ PlatesToothbrush Blue TapeCraft Smart Acrylic Paint (Michaels) $ Taffy-Plum-Navy-Island Blue-Light Pink-Crystal -Snow WhiteThe pictures I used in the video was from and check out their amazing shoes:)What am I wearing in this video?Top: WildfoxCheck Me OUT:)Twitter::@daniofficiall2nd Channel: Channel: Channel: | Video tube



DIY | DIY: Galaxy Shoes! | Video tube

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

 
Top